Remember, estate planning is not just for the wealthy. It’s for YOU and for the ones you care about the most.
In this episode, Bryan Bibbo sits down with O’Toole, McLaughlin, Dooley & Pecora’s Russ McLaughlin. Today, Russ highlights the relevance of getting ahead with estate planning and elaborates on the different components to help you get started today.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What estate planning is and the reasons why you should prepare ahead of time
- Russ and Bryan’s insight on what it takes to create a family-related trust
- How taxes impact estate trusts
- Health Care Power of Attorney: An insight into the medical side of estate plans
- The risk of probate on improperly titled items and assets
- And more!
Listen today to discover everything you need to know about estate plans!
Resources: JL Smith Group | Bryan Bibbo | 440-934-9181 | O’Toole, McLaughlin, Dooley & Pecora | Russ McLaughlin | 440-930-4001
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More